Friday 27 May 2011

Personal and Professional Development: Reflective Statement

This project was extremely challenging, multiple and creative for me.
For this individually assignment, I felt so much things to do and in this assignment, I should go through all marketing skills and put it all in.
Time management is very important in this term, because it’s not only doing writing, also need to do blogger, storyboard, filming...etc.
I found out that make a new business plan, it’s a big part of work as marketing student, I should know all part of work, kind of accounting, fabic material, filming, photoshop...etc.
As my photo shoot and filming, it was cooperated with other course students in LCF and LCC. This is a great opportunity to build their their portfolio, and I was so grateful to my friends to work photoshoot and filming together, I had fun and learned from them.

No comments:

Post a Comment